Saturday, August 25, 2007

Do you want an encaustic Workshop at CSS

There seems to be some interest in an encaustic workshop of some kind. I know that R&F paints offer workshops on the east coast, but there doesn't seem to be much on the west coast.

If there is enough interest CorkStop Studios, located in San Luis Obispo, California (between LA and SF) would be the venue for the workshop.

At this point I simply need to hear back from anyone who is interested in attending this workshop.
Please contact me with the following details:

  • Your Name.
  • Your level of painting experience
    with a link where I can review your work.
  • Your available dates
  • Your preference for length of a workshop
    hours/days?
  • Where you will be coming from
  • Describe what you want to learn/achieve.
Thanks,
Anne Stahl

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I'll come Anne. Plus, you don't need my info. I'll just leave my station and report to yours. Thanks, Xenia

    ReplyDelete